SYKOTehSykotikSYKOTehSykotik

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

[Never Change] [Never Change]

Feelin' it.

This is nice. Keep up the good work.

teddygram responds:

thanks man

OMG WTF BBQ OMG WTF BBQ

Surprised me

I honestly expected something very terrible but got good? I'm not used to this yet, but keep up the good work

hanorotu responds:

Thanks :D

DJ Kat - In Flight DJ Kat - In Flight

Absolutely Beautiful

Not many words can express the lovely tones from this song. You deserve top marks.

jcat13 responds:

sup SYKOTehSykotik?
thanks for the review dude... glad you liked it

[H] Messin with zaytoven 2 [H] Messin with zaytoven 2

A little longer

This is an excellent beat. If it was longer and more developed it would be pure.

What's in a word? What's in a word?

Needs more work

Your lyrics wern't bad, but every bar doesn't need to be a question, instead it should be more of a statement such as how Lupe did in "Dumb It Down." Also you need to have a steady flow because it was hard to keep up when the flow of your lyrics don't follow the same pattern. Work on that and it'll improve.

~D3V1L B00M

BAF responds:

I agree my flow needs work however maybe I made most of the lines a question because that's how I wanted it, If you want to hear lupe fiasco then listen to him, just because I used his beat doesn't mean I'm trying to do the same song. Thanks for the review.

Sonic New Boss battle Sonic New Boss battle

Nice flow

It has a nice mellow beat, as if it's some kind of ice stage on Sonic. As far as a name, call him Rancor

Beatmaker responds:

I like that!!!

Expect Abuse Expect Abuse

Not the right genre of music for this topic

Sorry, but it's just no, the rapping was off, the quality is horrible, and the lyrics are just terrible. If you wish to talk about abuse, then rock or metal is your thing. Rap is something that's now for this to discuss.

Black Mags Black Mags

Eh?

How'd you get this instrumental from Cool Kids?

Clown song of death Clown song of death

Nice hectacy

I'm in the middle of making a SM file for this song.

White Trash (Im Outty) ~187~ White Trash (Im Outty) ~187~